Sunday, April 06, 2008

Blog Recommendation

I usually don't recommend blogs in separate posts, and instead simply add them to my blogroll. I will however make an exception for What Is Not Seen. It is run by a good personal friend of mine, Daniel Halvarsson, who works as fund manager at Independent Investment Group in Umeå. He blogs about issues related to macroeconomic developments and investments from a mainly Austrian perspective, while also highlighting technical analysis, and is therefore a valuable complement to my blog that I recommend. His title What is not seen is taken directly from my favorite Frenchman, Frederic Bastiat. His blog has of course presumably been one of those things not seen so far by most here, so do see it now by following this link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home