Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm Back

I'm back from Brussels now. I can't really say that I liked the city (Among other things, I disliked that too many people were unable to understand English, despite Brussel's status as "capitol" of both the EU and NATO), but I did meet a lot of interesting and nice people (including for example fellow seminar participants Fredrik Segerfeldt and Gunnar Hökmark and event organizer Emelie Boman), and attended many interesting meetings. It would have been far better though if Johnny Munkhammar had not been prevented from participating due to participate due to his terrible cancer disease.

Unfortunately, the report about free competition, globalization and it's relationship to the EU that I presented at the seminar doesn't appear to be online yet, but I'm sure that it will be made so soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home